Friday, March 6, 2009

The big update


Between yesterday and this morning I sent out a large number of e-mails introducing the new blog as well as announcing my website updates. Thanks to everyone who responded. Your compliments are generous and I'm grateful so many of you would take time to express them - even the acclaim that came rolled up in a computer virus. If you know who your are, you may want to get that checked.
I usually delay the updates too long. It's work that demands 5 or 6 steps to reach the goal of sending images and information to my web person. My natural disposition provides the energy and organizational skills for 4 to 5. So I save up those energies for the time when all will be available at once. I never know when they will sufficiently accumulate. I also use this process for other (most) chores and assignments. This applies in particular to the process of shipping art.


1 comment: